AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
The Physical Therapy Center at the Orthopedic Spine and Sports Medicine Center in paramus is proud to introduce the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill.
This latest upgrade in treadmill technology takes rehab and endurance training to a new level. With the ability to effectively reduce your body weight during the training/ rehab session by up to 80 % almost anyone can reap the benefits of exercising on the treadmill. Whether your goals are to improve your current fitness level, safely increase milage and training frequency or recover from surgery or an injury while maintaining your fitness level the Alter G can accommodate your needs.
- Maintain/ resume normal running or walking mechanics
- Safely recover from intense track, road or hill workouts
- Recover from injury or surgery
- improve CV- NM endurance
- Maintain or improve your fitness level during minor injury.
At your first session we will walk you thru the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill start up and shut down process
For workouts on the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill.
- Please wear clean, comfortable walking or running shoes.
- Please wear athletic or compression shorts to allow you to more easily don and doff the provided AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill short, a special pair of shorts that goes over your normal athletic clothes to train or rehab on the Alter G.
Physical Therapist Bob Barker and Bill Gilligan offer unrivaled expert ice, years of experience and a complete physical therapy center to make the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill part of your complete workout or recovery.
30 minute session $25
3 30 minute sessions $60
3 30 minute sessions/ week for 1 month $100
But at the OSSMC Physical Therapy Center we also offer the expertise to evaluate your injury and needs and get you on the path to a healthy recovery.
Come check it out. Call the Physical Therapy Center at 201-587-1111 to schedule your session today.